954 961 5223 www.scoopforseniors.com
Scoop for Seniors was founded in Fort Lauderdale, Florida in 2009. It is a healthcare, specialty mentoring and marketing, consulting firm that concentrates on developing new and current business contacts, strategies and operational systems on an ongoing basis, generating a prospect database with the intention of accelerating the sales process of a product or a service geared for the Baby Boomers, Caregivers, Geriatric Population, Long Term Care Market and Diverse Healthcare Professionals.
- Scoop for Seniors is the most aggressive, creative and effective firm in the Healthcare Industry with their expertise and focus on the Long Term and Short Term Care market. We work with small and large companies, with business profitability and development of special projects as the ultimate goal.
- Our mission is to identify and assess new markets, maintain market viability, introduce our network members and their company or companies to a new market. We concentrate on the launch of a new product or service from our members, counteracting competitor claims.
- We are experts in identifying and assessing new markets, getting your customers to buy or utilize more of your products and services, maintain or extend relationships with existing clients and assure client retention. Our expertise is in the coordination of services and benefits for clients and businesses in Florida with our new Transitional Services and Benefits Solution Management Division and Network.
- With the implementation of our partnership through print, the online version of 55+ Magazine and the toll free numbers of our Free Resource Center, we will generate media exposure, build brand awareness, recruit new distributors, retailers or representatives, creating the most comprehensive marketing strategy for the 55+ Plus market with the end result being the generation of more clients and revenues.
- Through the efforts of our Network and Advertisers from 55+ Magazine and the support of Placement Counselors Corporation, the leader in Alternative Housing Placement, we are able to connect our members and assist them in networking with the regional business community, expanding their business out of county, out of state and internationally.
- We are experts in identifying and assessing new markets, getting your customers to buy or utilize more of your products and services, maintain or extend relationships with existing clients and assure client retention. Our expertise is in the coordination of Services and Benefits for Clients and Businesses in Florida with our New Transitional Management Division and Network.
We Specialize in:
Holistic and Organic Transition Approach
Search for: Aged Care Nursing, Alzheimers & Dementia Care & Services, Assisted Living Care Services, Assisted Living Centers, Assisted Living Facilities And Nursing, Assisted Living Homes, Elderly Care Homes, Geriatric Residential, Home Health Care Nursing, independent living community, Management, Nursing, Nursing And Personal, Placement, Rest Home, Retirement & Assisted, Retirement Accommodation, Retirement And Life Care Communities, Senior Living Communities, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Transition Services Coordination to and from Hospitals, Rehabilitation Centers, Nursing Homes, Assisted and independent Living Communities, Long Term and Custodial Care. VA, Medicare and Medicaid Services, Home Care, Care Management, Healthcare Family Liaison. Free Consultation!